Saturday 3 December 2011

Halifax, Nova Scotia



Latitude and longitude: 44N 63W
Population: 372 850 people
Population density: 3843/km2
Landforms: Appalachians
Climate: Precipitation: 121mm
             Temperature: 7.25C
 Ecozone: Atlantic Maritime
Closest national park: Kejimkuji
Industries: fishing, agriculture
Tourism: art and theatres

        Halifax is a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't like to live there because it is too close to the sea. The winters are warm and the summers are cool. If I were to go again, I would go in the summer so it will be cool but not too cold. Whale watching is amazing and there are several places to see them up close. Halifax has some amazing restaurants with foods like lobster which is available anytime, everywhere. Peggy's cove has a beautiful view of the ocean and many places to swim. Halifax is wonderful and I am glad I visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment