Friday 9 December 2011

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories



Latitude and longitude: 62N 114W
Population: 18 700
Population density: 177/km2
Landforms: Canadian Shield
Climate: precipitation: 22.5mm
             temperature: -4.5
Ecozone: Taiga shield
National park: Nahanni
Industries: fishing
Tourism: wilderness activities

It never gets warm here, it's always 20C or less. That's the downside, the rest is fun! I'm a nature guy, so I find it very interesting here. All there is to do is nature stuff and outdoor activities which I like a lot. Again, the city isn't that big, so I enjoy it, but it's a little too small. The forests are beautiful and I had the best time taking pictures and looking at wildlife. I've enjoyed this trip very much, but I think this is one of the best places I've been to. I liked it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment